Monday, February 8, 2010

#39- First School Assignment

Part A- One question I have for school is why do we get homework, like it really ticks me off to know that after I sit in school for six hours I have to go home and continue it again. the reason I fail someone of my classes is because I'm too tired to do my hw and I think its pointless. A school experience that I've always remembered was in 3rd grade when I first came to this school called PS.116(worst school of my entire life) I had a teacher named Teresa and she was always yelling at someone and one day she decided to yell at me because someone was reading there poem and i couldn't hear so i asked for them to read it again and she embarrassed me in front of the whole class by saying "what do you think your cute or something, hes not gonna read it again to shut up and be quiet." it really upset me and i never liked school again.

Part B- School is good in the aspect that it gives us an opportunity to meet people from different places in the world. It lets us create bonds with people we become close to. the only thing making me go to school everyday is knowing that I'm going to see my friends and get away from problems at home and its a change of scenery. The suck part about school is for me personally its very challenging at times. it determines my future and pushes me to my limits sometimes. During those times it makes me never want to go to school again but the system has made it so that I don't have a choice, either go to school and make a good life for myself and suck up the hard times or give in the towel and be a "Failure" a lot of us don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment