Sunday, November 15, 2009

Digital Art





I got my first sidekick LX in 10th grade two years ago. It was my very first big digital device...my Reaction is a creepy but my from Katherine Velasquez on Vimeo.



I believe my art is a ,mirror and a hammer because im showing that every way we turn we see digital, with our friends, family and our parents. we cant avoid it so might as well accept it but on the other hand these pictures and videos are just proof of how consumed we are in the digital world.

My reaction to my own art was i laughed at first because i looked like a loser in my video (lol) but also because i realized how worked up i got in my video over one digital device. the amount of joy this one item brought me suprised me. seeing the video was much different then experiencing it. my rection to pictures i had taken in the past was wow i have maybe 100 more pictures of me and other people doing digital things and the pictures themselfs come from a digital item so that didnt come as a suprise to me.

The most intresting part of making my art was that i found it really fun to go throught pictures and videos. i like being digital personally. i know that if i was stranded on a desert island that my digital items wouldnt help me but i like it and i guess im part of those group of people who cant live without there phone and xBox but that doesnt make me a defective person

No comments:

Post a Comment