Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HW 15 Treasure Hunting

My Two partners were Carol and Elivs. I'll start off with carols first.

I really enjoyed reading 10-14 of Carol's blogs. i found them to be very insightful and very well developed, better then mine i would say (LOL) For her latest blog she choose to read the longer excerpt which was a mix of the two shorter ones but with a little more information and i thought her last paragraph was really intresting because she started to ask her own questions which were "I mean sure video games can help stimulate mental skills, but what about ipods? Phones? What's the good in that?"
She also says she thinks that one side will never truley win & i think thats a good thought because asking myself that question now i agree.

I also enjoyed reading her self experiment because its intresting to see how another teenager would go about this and she chose to cut down on her digital time by replacing her digital time with something more "useful" like reading a book on the train instead of listening to her ipod and putting her phone down to help her mother instead which i thought was nice because in my own self experiment i tried then same things. she also tried cutting out compleltly her digital stuff at the time she does it the most and found it didnt work for her...same for me as well.

I think that all of Carol's post are realy good, she knows how to expand and explain her self in a clear understanding way

No comments:

Post a Comment