Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HW 32-Tattoos


I decided not to just do tattoos but to go through all the parts of a person that we typically modify so that we can fit in better and be seen as "cool"

Starting off with the tattoo subject i do believe that some people do it for the meaning behind it and the for what it personally means to them but i also think that some people might get them to portray a certain image of themselfs that really isnt them. I feel like if there was no one left on them planet but this person there tattoos wouldnt mean anything because they have no one to show themselfs too, no one to prove themselfs too. i think there real inside person would be there.

My mother got a tattoo for her fifty-ith Birthday and it wasent for the purpose of creating an image cuz shes way old now and she got it because it was a milstone to turn 50 and she got a tattoo of Tinkerbel on her lower arm because she always wanted one and she chose tinkerbel because shes always loved disney world and how it made her feel as a child.

Next body part which goes for Guys and Girls, which is the way people present themselfs in the way they dress. Alot of people pride themselfs on making sure they look well dressed when they leave there house and other people dont really spend tones of time trying to look there absolute best. it comes more naturally to some people.

il use myself as an example, making sure i leave the house looking my best is a challange for me because there somethings i cant control but i buy things like lipgloss and hair products and expensive things so that when people look at me they think im a put together person because i want them to think that. i want them to think how i feel about myself becuase if they thought i was a sloppy person i would be upset with myself that people arent seeing my like i see myself. but then its more like if i accept myself why do i neeed other people to accept me, well i dont exactly know why its more of the feeling it gives me.

We have this idea of what the perfect Woman looks like and what the perfect man looks like and everyone tries to be up to par by modifying there own bodies. Woman get breast implants to have larger breast so they can be more appealing to men. Guys get face lifts and lipo suction so they can be more appealing to the ladies.

And last but not least we change how we act towards everyone we interact with. if we notice that the trend is trying to be funny then everyone is going to try but not everyone succed because its hard to be another person because it eventually catches up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment