Sunday, December 20, 2009

HW 31 Exploring methods

I started off by asking myself this question and answering becuase i feel other people might have the same answer and wont say it, and because i dont have a problem saying it either. i would say that i dont seek out everyones approval. I only seek out approval from people who are really close to me like my my mother and my bestfriends and my family because they know me the best. i would say they way i act in terms of my personality doesnt change for anyone because i like my personality but the way i dress if deffinitly influenced by others and i costumize myself so that people can see me a certain way. i dont want people to see as a dirrty slob or anything to i make sure i put makeup on my face and try to dress nice. especially being a girl its hard because were pressured by other figures like models and celebrities. The same goes for guys.

But for the person that i asked these questions to was my close friend jessica and the first question i asked her was do you like the way you look. her responce was "I accept that im not perfect but there are deffinitly things about myself i would like to change. im not a size two like you but i dont try to be like you and every other kind of woman because i cant change who i really am on the inside."

I then asked her is there anyone she looks up to. Her responce was "Ellen DeGeneres because she is who she is no matter what and thats someonething i like about people."

No comments:

Post a Comment