Thursday, May 13, 2010

HW 54

So I just took the personality test and my results were ENFP. I think the only usefullness of this test are that it may help us better understand who we are. To make us feel that we belong somewhere instead of being the outcast with the wierd results. I think this test is made to prevent that. To prevent being outcasted because everyone is either one or the other.

My insights about this test is that you shouldnt really rely on this to explain who we really are and our connections with others. These test imply that people who come out with the same results have similaritis and possible would be more likley to have a better human connection when in reality everyone is different. No two people are alike. Theres this saying that two people can everything in the world in common but if there isnt that connection then it means nothing and i wonder what that connection is.

No comments:

Post a Comment